Camplux 10L is one of the Great Heater designed to ease outdoor lifestyle. This lightweight water heater is perfect for most of the outdoor activities. You always need a hot shower while camping, spending time at the beach, enjoying a family vacation or working in the garden. You can use it for almost any washing activity. It provides you with hot water instantly and has a straightforward setup feature. The device has energy saving technology in it. It comes with a high supply that gives you almost everything it needs to start working. Among the best on-demand water heaters it already has secured a place.
Camplux 10L Outdoor Portable Propane Gas Tankless Water Heater Features
One of its great features is electricity independence. Sometimes you may not have access to electricity. No worries since you can run the water heater using 2D batteries.
Energy Saving Technology
With energy-saving technology, the outdoor tankless water heater saves energy up to 11.5%. It is a considerable saving indeed.
This is a safety-focused device. Multiple advanced protection systems have been used to ensure users utmost safety. Along with security, ‘20 minutes safety device’ saves energy too. The device has a flame failure feature that can keep you from any fatal accident.
The water heater weights 18.1Lb. It is quite easy to carry Camplux 10L using the handle in the center.
Summer/ Winter conversion Function
Summer/winter conversion option is a great addition to Camplux 10L tankless water heater outdoor. This option provides you with access to relatively hot and less hot water adjusting your seasons. By selecting winter mode, you get hot water while selecting summer mode will provide you with warm water.
The propane gas water heater is specially designed for use outdoors. Life has become far more comfortable because of technology. People take a bath, washes the vehicle, water garden and do many other hot water activities outdoor. This electricity independent water heater is a blessing for making life easier for sure.
Easy to install
Setting up the instant water heater is straightforward. However, you will find an instruction manual along with other supplies.
Let’s take a quick look at the pros and cons of the device.
- Anybody would love to get a hot shower instantly. Camplux takes only a few seconds to heat water.
- It can heat 2.64 gallons of water per minute.
- Safety is another crucial issue for any such device. This water heater has an innovative combustion technology along with several advanced protection systems.
- It has been designed taking into account people’s comfort. Its summer and winter conversion function works to provide support according to seasons.
- The portable water heater has antifreeze
- The water heater uses propane gas as fuel which is more environmentally friendly than oil or coal.
Cons of solution
- Sometimes you may find a very low water pressure with heats cutting frequently. My suggestion is- clean the house with an opposite direction water flow and flush debris.
- This gas water heater is designed to use outdoor. However for installing it indoor use an additional flue pipe for proper ventilation.
- This portable water heater is for another outdoor usage except for drinking water.
- While using, you might face a gas leak or fire. For avoiding such occurrence, we recommend you to put the gasket on the adaptor before connecting the regulator to the water heater.
- Because of the 20 minutes, automatic safety device Camplux 10L gas water heater shuts off after running for 20 minutes. If you do not want that to happen, set the alarm at 19 minutes and restart the heater once it is cool.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long it takes to heat water?
Answer. It heats water very quickly unless your outlet distance is very long from the water heater. Depending on the distance heating time might vary from a few seconds to a minute.
- Can I install this gas water heater in indoor too?
Answer. Yes, you can. However, make sure of proper ventilation by using a flue pipe
- Is there a warranty on this product?
Answer. Yes, a one year warranty is offered. One year counts from the day you purchase.
- Does the water heater display temperature?
Answer. Yes, it does display temperature in Celsius.
- What are the differences between a 5L and 10L of this product?
Answer. Except the main price difference is their capacity. 5L heats 1.32 gallons of water per minute while 10L does 2.64 gallons at the same time.
- Can I use more than one shower head at a time?
Answer. We do not recommend that. Instead, you use one shower head and get a good shower.
- How much the temperature rise at Model BW264?
Answer. The maximum temperature rise is 51 degree Celsius in this specific model while the minimum temperature rise is 8 degree Celsius for 2.64 gallons per minute.
- How frequently should we change the battery?
Answer. The average battery life is 180 days. Thus you might need to change the battery every six months.
For saving energy, money, and the environment, this safety-focused device would be an excellent choice for outdoor indeed.